South and Central Florida provide very diverse options locations for the building of your luxury dream home. Home builders of today consider both technology and architecture when mapping out the structure of your home. Plus, new technology exists to help homeowners detect weather and security hazards, fires, leaks, and carbon monoxide levels. The important considerations of safety and connection are central to the construction of your home. Now let’s talk contractor selection…
Florida homes must be designed with materials that can withstand our varied conditions such as high temperatures, humidity, water and weather damage and pests and insects, which is why you should very carefully select a home building company that knows the ins and outs of these elements and not all companies are capable of this.
What you should be asking your prospective contractor:
- Are you licensed?
- How long have you been in business?
- What is your building team structure like?
- What do you do if something goes wrong with the construction?
- Are your material selections durable and cost effective without cutting corners?
- Do you have specific experience in the Florida luxury home building market and can you talk about that experience?
- How do you approach home technology?
- What happens if something goes wrong after I move in? What is your policy?
- How do you approach the architecture and design of my new home?
Contact us for a free consultation today! We would be happy to answer the above stated questions and any others you may have.